Monday, December 14, 2009

About Me

Posted on Monday, December 14, 2009 by Swarjit

Hello Everybody!

My name is Swarjit Kumar Biswas. I am a SEO Optimizer. I have been in this profession for more than 3 years. I get interest in Search Engine Optimization because by SEO I can make friends with people from different destinations, get results for my clients to get their site up on top pages, getting huge traffic and potential customers to their businesses. I have communities in different Social Networking sites like FaceBook, MySpace, Twitter and many more. I get lots of help and information form there communities, forums and blogs. People come up with different views, ideas, creativity and thoughts to share them with their friends. I have found that many SEO newbies, in these communities who are interested to learn more, but basically won’t get total information. This makes me think why not to create a good informative blog and dedicate to them. Friends with this intention I have created and updating this blog ASKSEOTIPS.

I am presently working at Hora Software Solution, based in Hyderabad, India. I had started my career in as a web design and SEO coordinator at Ksoft Information Technologies. I came to know the importance of search engine optimization in early stage of career; this made me change my profession totally in SEO, since 2006, I totally dedicated my self in search engine optimization.

One can get Lots of information about search engine optimization from Google these days. Many numbers of sites, blogs and forums provide tips and tricks about how to learn search engine optimization. There are lots of resources on internet to learn SEO, still though I am trying to post informative articles that may help SEO Newbies to get one step ahead to become a professional in future.


I am happy, that I can help and get helped with this blog and hope people who visit this blog can get the information they need to build their career in SEO. The sole objective to create this blog is to bring niche people under one roof that is ASK-SEO-TIPS.

Thanks

Yours Friend
Swarjit Kumar Biswas.

2 comments:

  1. Good to see you Swarjit.

    I am pavan (K-soft). Do u remember me.
    my email id is: pawanaidu@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! I am also a Search engine optimizer here in the Philippines for almost 2 years. I've been optimizing different sites in different niches, by that I can humbly say that I know how Google work. Hope we can be friends and share some ideas in SEO.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete